Nokia announced its new non-Windows Phone flagship phone known as the Nokia 808 PureView. Its main feature? A whopping 41 megapixel camera! That’s even more than a high-end DSLR camera! But is it really?
The Chronology of Mobile Technology Evolution
After the introduction of the Motorola RAZR in 2004, consumers and electronic companies started to define what a cell phone should look like–small and thin. But as the Apple iPhone became a hit in 2007, the definition of a cell phone, or should I say smartphone, became tall and wide (but still thin). How did this sudden change occur in less than a decade? The answer lies within a phone’s software.
Follow us: @shebytesblog
- Are Kickstarter and other crowdfunding sites the end of VC as we know it? #startups #funding #crowdfunding http://t.co/9rmZOkUORy,
- It Always Seems Impossible Until It’S Done. http://t.co/gSYLPBMHcu,
- For remote desktops, I'm a fan of join.me but should be interesting to try Google's version! Have you? http://t.co/8JXOJJeYsK #google #it,
- You will probably share this without reading it http://t.co/IUeGld0sza <--- how ironic #research #headline,
- 5 Gadget Gifts For Dad [VIDEO] http://t.co/3dGP2hAQNb via @getswayy #fathersday #video,
LOL. Great post! (more...)
Unfortunately, it's stick it, lose it, don't track (more...)
Information here is absolutely critical,I personal (more...)
Amazing! Good luck and be safe! (more...)
|Guadalupe Torres Wells
I purchased my Kawasaki Ninja 250 at the age of 38 (more...)
For Men and Women, from a Woman's Perspective. Renee Schmidt, Editor. Join me on Google+
IT Blog | Tech Blog | Technology Blog | Download eBook
Website Design by our Friends at:
SheBytes © 2012 - All Rights Reserved.