Nokia announced its new non-Windows Phone flagship phone known as the Nokia 808 PureView. Its main feature? A whopping 41 megapixel camera! That’s even more than a high-end DSLR camera! But is it really?
The Chronology of Mobile Technology Evolution
After the introduction of the Motorola RAZR in 2004, consumers and electronic companies started to define what a cell phone should look like–small and thin. But as the Apple iPhone became a hit in 2007, the definition of a cell phone, or should I say smartphone, became tall and wide (but still thin). How did this sudden change occur in less than a decade? The answer lies within a phone’s software.
Follow us: @shebytesblog
- Ryan Seacrest wants a keyboard on his iPhone, so he's spending $1M to build one http://t.co/yC7Pn4KrGW cc: @iMore #iphone #ryanseacrest,
- Top 5 Social Media Fails of 2013 http://t.co/4qoem1juOs cc: @ab80 @sejournal #socialmedia #infographic #SM #some #lessons #2013fails,
- RT @CallyRussell: @SheSquadSocial Thanks guys. A good day in Mallzee towers!,
- The 30 Minute Social Media Management Schedule http://t.co/LaircqO1vC cc: @soshable #socialmedia #social,
- What Every Real Estate Agent Needs to Know About Pinterest http://t.co/A6aLKLuiM6 cc: @mike_allton @SocialMediaHats #realestate #pinterest,
Thanks for the feedback, David! Yes, I think a lot (more...)
Great article as I was just wondering why so much (more...)
Thanks Allison & SheBytes for sharing the love (more...)
LOL. Great post! (more...)
Unfortunately, it's stick it, lose it, don't track (more...)
For Men and Women, from a Woman's Perspective. Renee Schmidt, Editor. Join me on Google+
IT Blog | Tech Blog | Technology Blog | Download eBook
Website Design by our Friends at:
SheBytes © 2012 - All Rights Reserved.