Consulting Services for Startups
Seasoned serial entrepreneur with a breadth of executive and strategic experience in financial services, technology, and in founding companies that have gone on to do business with Fortune 50’s. Over the past several years, I’ve worked with a number of startups. I’ve helped launch and scale companies, developed marketing and business plans and I’ve served (and continue to serve) on the advisory board of several startups (click here to read my background).
If you’re thinking of starting a business but want to bounce the idea off someone before you dive in, we should talk. Our work will start with a one hour deep dive on your idea, its viability and the aspects of entrepreneurship you need to be thinking about. Where it makes sense, I can mentor you on a structured or ad hoc basis through each step of the startup process.
• Business or idea refinement / vetting
• Feasibility Analysis / Financial Analysis
• Go-to-market strategy and marketing plan development
• Startup checklists & timelines; year 1 mapping
• Intellectual property overview/trademarks, patents, and copyrights
• Advisory board recruiting and / or participation. Introductions to a wide network of trusted and vetted professionals across dozens of disciplines, not limited to fortune 500 C-level executives, lawyers, accountants, technologists, digital designers, business coaches, marketers, printers, copywriters, brand specialists and many other business service professionals and subject matter experts.
• Introductions to Venture Capital / Angel Investors
• Introductions to Media / PR / Social Media & Marketing Firms
Save time – Save valuable time trying to figure out all the right steps involved with starting your company from scratch. Let me help you pull all the pieces together, only faster.
Save money – Don’t put the wagon ahead of the horse. Before investing a lot of time or money into getting a business of the ground, hiring resources you may or may not need, spend an hour talking to me. I can help you to ignite your business with my own learnings as well as introductions to proven-serial entrepreneurs and CEO’s, digital executives and venture capitalists who have lived through the same.
Avoid costly mistakes – I’ve worn many hats; I am a versatile startup business generalists and I know what’s involved with starting a company from scratch. Let me provide real-life start-up advice to get you ahead of the curve; learn form my pitfalls so you don’t have to encounter them on your own.
Consider me your on demand “startup guns for hire.” Contact me to learn more about how I can help.