The IT SMB Meetup in NYC hosts a Fireside Chat with Renee Schmidt
January 14, 2015 – The Fueled Collective, Soho NYC
Here are a few of the evening’s most exciting highlights, below…
- The one characteristic every leader should possess.
- What is the best way to approach solving a BIG problem?
- The reasons it’s important to get outside our comfort zone.
- How can IT organizations demonstrate business value?
- Entrepreneur or not —here’s why we should invest into personal branding.
- Machine learning —is it the next big thing?
- What is small data and why should I care? Plus a practical example.
- Can business social really deliver business value?
- The power of humility.
- Why communication skills are so valuable, particularly in our rapidly changing technologically landscape.
- Technology and the idea of singularity; the consequences of the shrinking space between cause and effect.
About the Speaker: Frequently featured in the news, Renee Schmidt is the Founder & CEO of SheBytes.com, a technology blog, and SheSquad Consulting, a communications and digital content strategy consultancy that serves mid-to-large size companies. If you are in need of assistance in the areas of communication, collaboration, enterprise productivity, or strategy, contact Renee.
About the IT SMB Meetup: the purpose of our meetup is to engage management and IT leadership in small and medium-sized businesses in Greater New York to discuss their management and technology best practices and opportunities. To learn more, click here.