- When older we ask; “How could she dress me in that?!” You’ll do it too [TheLuxurySpot]
- Forget about your Kindle, now write books on rewritable paper! [TechnoBuffalo]
- Create your own original Google Search Story and market your business…[Entreprenista]
- Learn how to use site images, and avoid decorative image disasters! [SocialTriggers]
- Can revitalized RIM software, save BlackBerry devices? [MWD]
Foursquare is our favorite socializing app. We think it’s the best because it turns city exploration and your current location into a socializing experience!
Now you might come back at me with another question: “Why in the world would I want people to know where I am at all times?!”
Now to be fair, that is an excellent question and was my first reaction too, the first time I heard of foursquare. But this is exactly why I thought it was important to do a write-up on the quickly growing company:
Money and SunTzu? I just finished reading an interesting article titled; “The Evolution of Generosity” at The Economist, but I feel like the post left much to be wanted. So I was hoping you SheBytes readers would be able to help me out, by commenting below and giving me your feedback.
The article basically tries to prove that “The human impulse to be kind to unknown individuals is not the biological aberration it might seem”, but I feel like it failed to display this for a few reasons.
Follow us: @shebytesblog
- Will #Pinterest ruin your #wedding? http://t.co/SFKCY8hWyp #
- You can spend #bitcoins at your local mall http://t.co/D2D5c5QdmM via @CNNMoney #
- Feed the World by Photographing Your Food with Give Your Calories via @SheBytesBlog http://t.co/QoHjnAve9O #activisim #global #
- Tech Company Extends Job Offer to Recent Grad Via #Instagram http://t.co/eFUBNWCTjg via @mashable #
- Say goodbye to black; http://t.co/xBxEWwSfHd #fashion #clothing #style #
LOL. Great post! (more...)
Unfortunately, it's stick it, lose it, don't track (more...)
Information here is absolutely critical,I personal (more...)
Amazing! Good luck and be safe! (more...)
|Guadalupe Torres Wells
I purchased my Kawasaki Ninja 250 at the age of 38 (more...)
For Men and Women, from a Woman's Perspective. Renee Schmidt, Editor. Join me on Google+
IT Blog | Tech Blog | Technology Blog | Download eBook
Website Design by our Friends at:
SheBytes © 2012 - All Rights Reserved.