Want to choose an app for opening an e-mail attachment on your iPad 2 or iPhone 4 device? Here’s how: open a file attached to an e-mail message by tapping the attachment in > Mail.
Our friends at Apple have considered everything; even a cleverly hidden way for you to Orientation Lock your iPad 2 / iPhone 4 screen.
When lying in bed with your iPad or iPhone, as you move around, the screen tends to move around with you. While the feature can be really functional at time, at other times it can be really inconvenient (like when you’re trying to read from your Borders eBook, for example).
Did you know you can deposit checks using mobile devices? There’s a Chase App for that!
One of the main reasons I was excited to switch from my Verizon BlackBerry to my new Verizon iPhone was this awesome Chase Mobile App. It lets you deposit checks of up to $500.00 using your iPhone or Android camera.
- Nothing is impossible… how do I know? Because TheLuxurySpot.com (and Audrey Hepburn) told me so. And I happen to think the ladies over at TLS know a thing or two about a thing or two.
- iPad 2 not charging when you plug it in via USB? It’s happened to me! And everyone else, apparently: read about it here via MWD.com
- If you enjoyed today’s Spring Cleaning post mentioning the importance of Data Backup, check out this story about Avoiding Idetity Theft on SmallBizTechnology.com. Don’t become a statistic!
- I briefly mentioned AAPL’s earnings in yesterday’s post on the iPhone 5 launch for Fall 2011. Mashable recaps Apple’s fiscal details here: In other words, AAPL is rolling in dough.
Want to forget a wifi network? You can! If you accidentally connected to a wifi network once, your device remembers it for life—right? Wrong! There’s a way to prevent that annoying wifi pop-up. Go to Settings > Wi-Fi. Find the network under the ‘Choose a Network’ heading. Select the blue arrow next to the network you’d like to remove and tap the button on the top that says ‘Forget this Network’. And it’s gone!
Listia: an awesome new way to get rid of your junk. Like eBay, Listia, is an auction site that lets you bid on other people’s stuff using credits instead of real money. It’s great for giving away stuff you don’t need and collecting the stuff you want in return: FOR FREE!
Change your e-mail signature, here is a how to for your iPad 2 and iPhone 4! Don’t be one of those people who leave the default ‘Sent from my iPad’ signature on all their messages.
Follow us: @shebytesblog
- RT @CallyRussell: @SheSquadSocial Thanks guys. A good day in Mallzee towers!,
- The 30 Minute Social Media Management Schedule http://t.co/LaircqO1vC cc: @soshable #socialmedia #social,
- What Every Real Estate Agent Needs to Know About Pinterest http://t.co/A6aLKLuiM6 cc: @mike_allton @SocialMediaHats #realestate #pinterest,
- The Teen Exodus from Facebook is NOT a Permanent Departure http://t.co/xteSfRfHjc cc: @soshable #facebook #teens #exodus,
- Pinterest is a Bigger Influencer Than You Think http://t.co/7i8faYxzZh cc: @B2Community #pinterest #facebook #internet,
Thanks for the feedback, David! Yes, I think a lot (more...)
Great article as I was just wondering why so much (more...)
Thanks Allison & SheBytes for sharing the love (more...)
LOL. Great post! (more...)
Unfortunately, it's stick it, lose it, don't track (more...)
For Men and Women, from a Woman's Perspective. Renee Schmidt, Editor. Join me on Google+
IT Blog | Tech Blog | Technology Blog | Download eBook
Website Design by our Friends at:
SheBytes © 2012 - All Rights Reserved.